1. Framework for representation
- Identification and representation of the user-related interests of the client in an external relationship vis-à-vis all project participants (no management role)
- Drawing up of a catalogue of design requirements
- Coordination of specialist planners and coordination between these specialist planners and the statutory authorities
- Identification of the project-related duties of representation vis-à-vis users, financiers, investors, bodies representing public interests and the public itself.
- Leadership of project meetings at management and board level
- Punctual preparation, initiation and enforcing of all design-related decisions with particular regard to the development of the contents of the project and issues of quality, costs and timetable
- Conducting of all negotiations with project-related, contractual consequences for the client
- Enforcing of all necessary formal measures and execution of the contracts in compliance with the rights and obligations of the client
- Representation of the client in all necessary approvals processes and statutory approvals.
- Conflict management with the aim of aligning the varying interests of the project participants with the project objectives.
Output: Building Permit
Milestone: Official Permit
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Thank you for your interest in our services. We are looking forward for a personal conversation and getting in touch with you.
Please contact us at: